Ready to use prioritized Software Asset Management requirements, to:
Facilitate with involvement of IT, Software Development, Architecture and Security review of vendor systems, vendor applications, and cloud applications that process data for security and effective controls including identification of risks to organization information assets and identify methods to minimize risks. .
- Use software tools to support your asset management program and decision making.
- Know whether you have the internal capacity to develop your own asset management plans.
- Know that your IT organization has tools and processes to align with the corporate strategy.
- Limit who has access to sensitive data.
- Primarily perform tracking, management and reporting of your software licensing/usage today.
- Know if your asset management program and plans are being followed.
- Actively limit the business and legal risks related to non compliance with software licences.
- Account for this in the risk management plan.
- Promote knowledge management in organizations.
- Know your private customer data is encrypted.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE