Ready to use prioritized Strategic Plan requirements, to:
Make sure the Enterprise Strategy team leads the strategic planning process which includes the development of mid range and annual plans that chart a path to achievement of strategies, goals and objectives. .
- Are your organizations financial management system plans consistent with its strategic plan for your organization and does the strategic plan have top level support and commitment?
- What other structures or processes does your organization need to support a more strategic planning process?
- Does your strategic plan include operational improvement initiatives?
- How does your organization use organizational performance reviews as inputs to the strategic planning process and innovation?
- Does your organization have the right people/ resources to effectively lead cybersecurity and data privacy strategic planning and implementation?
- Has your organization allocated enough time in the strategic planning process to assess how emerging technologies will reshape your workforce needs?
- Does your organization have a strategic planning process that is updated annually?
- Has your organization systematically linked its improvement goals to your organizations strategic planning and budget decisions?
- How does your organization ensure that its strategic planning addresses key factors?
- How do you link the results of your strategic planning or similar process to funding requests, funding allocations, and organization and individual performance assessment?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE