Ready to use prioritized Supplier Risk Management requirements, to:
Secure that your team leads risk management activities to identify, design and process risks and ensure mitigation in compliance with corporate procedures in regard to supplier activities.
- Verify and use data from various digital channels, including the role of independent suppliers and systems in the management of digital campaigns and the verification of their results.
- Implement a truly best practice supplier risk management program without bringing the process to a grinding halt.
- Analyse supply chain performance from a risk management viewpoint.
- Know supply chain risk has been addressed.
- Know whether you would lose business or gain business if you change your service level.
- Rate the quality of Requirements Management at your supplier organization.
- Obtain data on product changes made by your suppliers at the material or substance level.
- Protect employees, reduce risk and exposure, and achieve a state of business resilience.
- Coordinate knowledge management with external partners.
- Build a compelling business case for ERM.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE