Ready to use prioritized Supply Chain Cybersecurity requirements, to:
Oversee that your design researches purchasing trends, threats/risks to the supply chain, and develops sourcing and procurement strategies to mitigate risk to the supply chain and ensure business continuity. .
- Encourage adoption of digital tools and sharing data securely across the trading parties so that access to real time data & visibility is accessible for everyone.
- Account for security and risk management when your employees are software.
- Better involve business function system owners in security planning.
- Know that your supply chain has the same standard of cyber hygiene and resilience as your own entity.
- Analyse supply chain performance from a risk management viewpoint.
- Draft risk management plans for high risk activities and special events.
- Monitor what happens to your data over a diverse cloud based supply chain.
- Respond and recover quickly when your data and applications reside in many different locations.
- Develop cyber supply chain management strategies.
- Trust the data that is being used.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE