Ready to use prioritized Supply Chain Vulnerabilities requirements, to:
Collaborate with Supply Chain planning units to develop effective supply plan and ensure risk management plan is in place and kept up to date for critical supply and escalate business risks to proper level of management. .
- How does your organization manage the cyber risk presented by that supply chain partner?
- When it comes to supply chain risk preparedness, where does your organization fall?
- Do you have a formalized supply chain risk and resilience plan in place right now?
- Why are supply chain risk management practices particularly important to information and communications technology?
- Do your supply chain risk management policies/procedures take into account secondary sourcing?
- What is the difference between supply chain risk management and supply chain security management?
- How can companies improve the efficiency in the supply chain risk management process?
- Is supply chain risk management part of the main areas of responsibility in your department?
- Do you agree issues are drivers of supply chain risk management in your organization?
- Do you make your supply chain risk management policies/procedures a requirement for suppliers?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE