Ready to use prioritized System Security requirements, to:
Provide project documentation to include risk management and system security plan, information assurance assessments on systems development, integration, and operations and maintenance supports in compliance with the (internal) customer certification and accreditation process pursuant to security guidelines following organization standards and best practices. .
- Who will develop and manage your organizations information governance plan, information system security plan and data resilience or backup plan?
- Does your organization have formal security assessment and authorization policies and procedures in place to manage the information and information system security posture?
- Who will develop and manage your organizations information governance plan, information system security plan, and data resilience or back up plan?
- Has your organization developed system security plans consistent with your organizations information system architecture based on the criteria contained in the control requirement?
- Does your organization document and monitor individual information system security training activities including basic security awareness training and specific information system security training?
- How does the information system categorization affect the use of common security controls?
- Does your organization systematically monitor and record the information system security threats to which it is exposed?
- Does your organization track and document information system security incidents on an ongoing basis?
- Does your organization track and document information on system security incidents?
- Where does all the information about the control system security incidents come from?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE