Ready to use prioritized Technical Debt requirements, to:
Make sure the Manager Application Development is responsible for all phases of the project development life cycle, this includes working with the Product Owner and Business Process Engineer to understand the business requirements; lead the development team through architectural/system/integration designs based on the business needs, and translate the business requirements into deliverable units of work; and coordinate with QA Team Lead to ensure that test prep covers appropriate test scenarios, and test executions your organization is executed based on test plan. .
- How do you use software metrics to proactively manage technical debt in a large software development organization?
- Does your team have clear visibility of the technical debt and know the size?
- How to adopt technical debt management in a software development organization?
- Is software development / technical debt your organizations constraint?
- What are the causes and effects of technical debt in software development lifecycle?
- How can the concept of technical debt be applied to development of non software products?
- What are the current management strategies and practices for managing and reducing technical debt in software lifecycle?
- What measures of a programs technical debt can be extracted automatically from a software code base?
- Can knowledge of technical debt help identify software vulnerabilities?
- What are the types of technical debt and indicators that can be considered in software projects?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE