Ready to use prioritized Third Party Risk Management requirements, to:
Lead Information Technology (IT) Quality Compliance activities across your organization including setting strategic direction for the function, partnering with IT Operations to ensure minimal risk and effective mitigation strategies with internal and third party supplier systems, acting as a consultant to the (internal) client community, and managing IT compliance staff to ensure regulatory and business requirements are met. .
- Does your organization have a Risk Management program aimed at third party vendors that store, process or have access to vendors are applying appropriate security measures?
- How does your organization ensure that third party risk management processes and standards are consistent across the business units?
- Does your organization have established risk management policies and formal processes for selecting its vendors and third party providers?
- What exposure data, policy data information and loss information along with other risk management data is released to third parties and how far back?
- Does your organization conduct a regular review of third party risk management policies and programs to ensure they address the changing landscape of third party risk and regulations?
- Does your organization have metrics to measure the effectiveness of risk management activities?
- Are identified risk factors being actively managed and tracked by the Program Management organization or projects, as appropriate?
- How concerned is your organization about which issues for its risk management information technology systems?
- How has your organizations third party management process corresponded to the nature and level of the enterprise risk identified by your organization?
- How much budget outside headcount does your organization have for third party risk management?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE