Ready to use prioritized Threat Intelligence requirements, to:
Make sure your design acts as the 2nd line oversight and independent challenge of Cybersecurity risk management activities for the Enterprise in areas such as: Cybersecurity Strategy and Governance, Cyber Threat Intelligence operations, Infrastructure Security, Vulnerability assessments, Cybersecurity Assurance, Secure Software Development Lifecycle, End point protection, Logging and Monitoring, Incident Response and Recovery, Security Architecture, Data Protection and Information Security, Third Party Risk Management, among others. .
- Ensure there’s a balance between human soft skills and AI data management capability to achieve the best threat intelligence approach for your organization.
- Supplement the level of intelligence and expertise your team has access to.
- Perform complex real time analysis to correlate across different data sets.
- Ensure that the board and senior management are regularly involved in managing Cybersecurity risks and resource allocation.
- Take advantage of threat intelligence information when responding to a security incident.
- Monitor and visualize streaming data in real time and generate alerts.
- Extend your internal security controls to your vendors and help reduce your organizations risk.
- Combine your structured and unstructured data to run analytics.
- Collect data from multiple disparate sources and generate normalized, enriched, and actionable information.
- Protect data as it moves and when it gets to its destination.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE