Ready to use prioritized Threat Modeling requirements, to:
Lead architecture design reviews with development and product management to incorporate effective threat modeling and security standards and tools into product design and development. .
- What rules do you have that capture security objectives resulting from the process of threat modeling and are created with knowing what information in your design needs to be protected?
- Do you develop cloud security standards, threat modeling methodologies, secure code practices, and processes in tandem with architects and system engineers?
- How do you utilize threat modeling and quantitative risk analysis to formally specify and analyze the security of a self adaptive system under uncertainty at runtime?
- When you audit your data using threat modeling, how much security is enough?
- Do you incorporate threat modeling into the business requirements/design process of your SDLC?
- Do you use threat modeling for new services, data and applications to find the ways business capability can be attacked?
- What budget do you need or have to conduct a threat modeling process?
- Is threat modeling integrated into your quality management systems?
- How have threat models, use cases and security requirements been modified for your organization?
- How does threat modeling keep security a step ahead of the risks?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE