Ready to use prioritized Web Application Firewall requirements, to:
Interface so that your strategy is involved in security technologies such as automated penetration testing tools, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Proxy, Web Application Firewall (WAF), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Anti-Virus, Sandboxing, network- and host-based firewalls, Threat Intelligence, etc. .
- Will users have access to all data on the system or will the users access be restricted?
- How does web application firewall behave with high availability?
- Do you have a web application firewall solution deployed?
- How does your organization protect Web applications?
- How does your organization test Web applications?
- How often does your organization test its Web applications?
- Does your organization regularly test security controls, as Web application firewalls?
- Where will the firewall be physically located to ensure physical security and protection from disasters?
- Why does the web server need to initiate a connection to the Internet?
- Which technology and business factors will enterprises use to structure network based security strategies?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE