Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical A Digital Business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any A Digital Business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated A Digital Business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the A Digital Business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 904 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which A Digital Business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 904 standard requirements:
- Is A Digital Business currently on schedule according to the plan?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- Think about the people you identified for your A Digital Business project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- How do we go about Comparing A Digital Business approaches/solutions?
- Who Uses What?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- How is the value delivered by A Digital Business being measured?
- Will team members perform A Digital Business work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- How to Improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the A Digital Business book in PDF containing 904 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your A Digital Business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the A Digital Business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which A Digital Business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough A Digital Business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage A Digital Business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step A Digital Business Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 A Digital Business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist communicated to the organization?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the latest revised estimates of costs at completion compared with the established budgets at appropriate levels and causes of variances identified?
- Cost Baseline: Verify business objectives. Are others appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Quality Metrics: How can the effectiveness of each of the activities be measured?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this A Digital Business project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the A Digital Business project managers’ level of commitment and professionalism?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: When and how will the recent breakthroughs in basic research lead to commercial products?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the A Digital Business project sufficient?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this A Digital Business project?
Step-by-step and complete A Digital Business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 A Digital Business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 A Digital Business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 A Digital Business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 A Digital Business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 A Digital Business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 A Digital Business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any A Digital Business project with this in-depth A Digital Business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose A Digital Business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in A Digital Business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make A Digital Business investments work better.
This A Digital Business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.