This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Access 2016 assessment.
‘TAOS’s self-assessment was one of the most successful initiatives we have undertaken in recent years’ – Director of Information Technology in the Manufacturing Industry
‘The Art of Service has provided great service and this has created great opportunity for myself and others in our organization.’ – Senior Business Intelligence Dev/Analyst in the Finance Industry
‘Visual analytics brought lot of value to the organization. Creating a dashboard was relatively easy.’ – CIO in the Government Industry
What Is The Access 2016 Self-Assessment?
The Access 2016 Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Access 2016 work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Access 2016 task and that every Access 2016 outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Access 2016 opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Access 2016 advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Access 2016 Self-Assessment. Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Access 2016 improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Access 2016 Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 615 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Access 2016 Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Access 2016 Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Access 2016 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Access 2016 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Access 2016 with this Access 2016 Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 615 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is the scope of Access 2016 defined?
- Define Question: Will team members regularly document their Access 2016 work?
- Measure Question: Think about the people you identified for your Access 2016 project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Analyze Question: What are your most important goals for the strategic Access 2016 objectives?
- Improve Question: How will you know that the Access 2016 project has been successful?
- Control Question: How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Access 2016 processes?
- Sustain Question: Is Access 2016 currently on schedule according to the plan?
Value [to you] of the Access 2016 Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Access 2016 Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.