Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Active steering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Active steering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Active steering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Active steering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Active steering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Active steering results are met?
- What are the costs of reform?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- How are the Active steering’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Which Active steering goals are the most important?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- How can you negotiate Active steering successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- How can we improve Active steering?
- Are there different segments of customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Active steering book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Active steering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Active steering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Active steering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Active steering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Active steering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Active steering Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Active steering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Do you secure formal approval of changes and requirements from stakeholders?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the correct WBS element identified for each task and milestone in the IMS?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the Active steering project need to be analyzed further to uncover additional responsibilities?
- Activity Duration Estimates: List five reasons why organizations outsource. Why is there a growing trend in outsourcing, especially in the government?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Active steering project portfolio. How is this helpful in Active steering project selection?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use tracing to help understand the impact of a change in requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Active steering project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
Step-by-step and complete Active steering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Active steering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Active steering project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Active steering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Active steering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Active steering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Active steering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Active steering project with this in-depth Active steering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Active steering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Active steering and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Active steering investments work better.
This Active steering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.