Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Activity Stream Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Activity Stream related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Activity Stream specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Activity Stream Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Activity Stream improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- How do you measure success?
- What are the key elements of your Activity Stream performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What should we stop doing?
- Why Measure?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Activity Stream Experience, and Brand Value
- How to Improve?
- Do those selected for the Activity Stream team have a good general understanding of what Activity Stream is all about?
- How do controls support value?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Activity Stream improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Activity Stream book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Activity Stream self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Activity Stream Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Activity Stream areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Activity Stream Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Activity Stream projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Activity Stream Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Activity Stream project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Activity Stream project?
- Quality Audit: If the organization thinks it is doing something well, can it prove this?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Activity Stream project management tools and techniques consistently applied throughout all Activity Stream projects?
- Communications Management Plan: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Project Performance Report: ??To what degree can the cognitive capacity of individuals accommodate the flow of information?
- Risk Audit: Are requirements fully understood by the team and their customers?
- Quality Audit: What has changed/improved as a result of the review processes?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you chose not to communicate this information?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you perform a Requirements Risk assessment and develop a plan to deal with risks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are actual Activity Stream project results compared with planned or expected results to determine the variance?
Step-by-step and complete Activity Stream Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Activity Stream project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Activity Stream project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Activity Stream project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Activity Stream project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Activity Stream project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Activity Stream project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Activity Stream project with this in-depth Activity Stream Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Activity Stream projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Activity Stream and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Activity Stream investments work better.
This Activity Stream All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.