Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Actor model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Actor model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Actor model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Actor model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Actor model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Explorations of the frontiers of Actor model will help you build influence, improve Actor model, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Actor model leaders?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Actor model is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Operational – will it work?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- How frequently do you track Actor model measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Actor model book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Actor model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Actor model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Actor model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Actor model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Actor model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Actor model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Actor model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Actor model project and the system/product to be built?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Actor model project Scope?
- Initiating Process Group: Are identified risks being monitored properly, are new risks arising during the Actor model project or are foreseen risks occurring?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Change Request: How can you ensure that changes have been made properly?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Actor model project manager a PMP (Certified Actor model project manager) and experienced?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
Step-by-step and complete Actor model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Actor model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Actor model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Actor model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Actor model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Actor model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Actor model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Actor model project with this in-depth Actor model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Actor model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Actor model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Actor model investments work better.
This Actor model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.