Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Actuarial science Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Actuarial science related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Actuarial science specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Actuarial science Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Actuarial science improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a standardized process?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Actuarial science improvements?
- Is Supporting Actuarial science documentation required?
- What is it like to work for me?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Actuarial science values?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Actuarial science strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Actuarial science? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- How long will it take to change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Actuarial science book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Actuarial science self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Actuarial science Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Actuarial science areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Actuarial science Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Actuarial science projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Actuarial science Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Actuarial science project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the programme ensuring the completeness of the results of the Actuarial science project?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the Actuarial science project success to the success of the organization?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will unresolved questions be handled once approval has been obtained?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Actuarial science project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Actuarial science project oversight?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each role with Accountable responsibility have the authority within the organization to make the required decisions?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Actuarial science project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost performance measurement at the point in time most suitable for the category of material involved, but no earlier than the time of actual receipt of material?
- Change Request: What should be regulated in a change control operating instruction?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
Step-by-step and complete Actuarial science Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Actuarial science project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Actuarial science project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Actuarial science project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Actuarial science project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Actuarial science project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Actuarial science project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Actuarial science project with this in-depth Actuarial science Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Actuarial science projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Actuarial science and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Actuarial science investments work better.
This Actuarial science All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.