Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ad Ops Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ad Ops related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ad Ops specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ad Ops Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ad Ops improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Think about the people you identified for your Ad Ops project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- How is business? Why?
- What would happen if Ad Ops weren’t done?
- What about Ad Ops Analysis of results?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Do we have past Ad Ops Successes?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ad Ops book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ad Ops self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ad Ops Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ad Ops areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ad Ops Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ad Ops projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ad Ops Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ad Ops project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the system for managing its facilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all tasks resulting from issues be entered into the Ad Ops project Plan and tracked through the plan?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is it safe to say you can handle more work or that some tasks you re supposed to do arent worth doing?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Ad Ops project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Ad Ops project?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to conduct a preproposal conference?
- Scope Management Plan: How will scope changes be identified and classified?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented Ad Ops project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Lessons Learned: What regulatory regime controlled how the organization head and program manager directed the organization and Ad Ops project?
Step-by-step and complete Ad Ops Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ad Ops project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ad Ops project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ad Ops project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ad Ops project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ad Ops project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ad Ops project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ad Ops project with this in-depth Ad Ops Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ad Ops projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ad Ops and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ad Ops investments work better.
This Ad Ops All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.