Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adapted process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adapted process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adapted process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adapted process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adapted process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- Is maximizing Adapted process protection the same as minimizing Adapted process loss?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Adapted process’s gains?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Is there a Adapted process management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- Is Adapted process linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adapted process book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Adapted process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adapted process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adapted process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adapted process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adapted process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adapted process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adapted process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the probability of risk events?
- Procurement Audit: Are there policies regarding special approval for capital expenditures?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Adapted process project manager must do to finalize Adapted process project close-out?
- WBS Dictionary: Software specification, development, integration, and testing, licenses ?
- Risk Audit: Can assurance be expanded beyond the traditional audit without undermining independence?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Urgency Assessment -Which of your risks could occur soon, or require a longer planning time?
- WBS Dictionary: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the programme ensuring the completeness of the results of the Adapted process project?
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved Adapted process project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Adapted process project?
Step-by-step and complete Adapted process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adapted process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adapted process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adapted process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adapted process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adapted process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adapted process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adapted process project with this in-depth Adapted process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adapted process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adapted process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adapted process investments work better.
This Adapted process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.