Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adapted process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adapted process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adapted process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adapted process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adapted process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- How do we go about Comparing Adapted process approaches/solutions?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- How do we Lead with Adapted process in Mind?
- What is the Adapted process sustainability risk?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Adapted process?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adapted process book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Adapted process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adapted process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adapted process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adapted process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adapted process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adapted process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adapted process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be discussed with offerors regarding past performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this Adapted process project and how long is it?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Adapted process project outputs?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Adapted process project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with some of the suggestions provided for improving Adapted process project communications?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for gathering and reporting data for employment?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: How much influence did the stakeholder have over others?
- Quality Management Plan: How do your action plans support the strategic objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Adapted process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adapted process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adapted process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adapted process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adapted process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adapted process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adapted process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adapted process project with this in-depth Adapted process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adapted process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adapted process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adapted process investments work better.
This Adapted process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.