Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adapted process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adapted process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adapted process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adapted process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adapted process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- What are the usability implications of Adapted process actions?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- How will you know when its improved?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- Can we add value to the current Adapted process decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Adapted process project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Adapted process project lifecycle?
- What is the Adapted process sustainability risk?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adapted process book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Adapted process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adapted process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adapted process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adapted process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adapted process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adapted process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adapted process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Where did complaints, returns and warranty claims come from?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What stakeholders must be involved in the development and oversight of the performance plan?
- Quality Management Plan: What is your organizations strategic planning process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Adapted process project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Adapted process project outputs?
- Procurement Audit: Were calculations used in evaluation adequate and correct?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the work force want to know the force rank order of the portfolio?
- Cost Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to State practices communicated to the State?
- Requirements Management Plan: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Adapted process project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the Adapted process project team have enough people to execute the Adapted process project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Adapted process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adapted process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adapted process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adapted process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adapted process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adapted process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adapted process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adapted process project with this in-depth Adapted process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adapted process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adapted process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adapted process investments work better.
This Adapted process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.