Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adaptive communications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adaptive communications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adaptive communications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adaptive communications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adaptive communications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Which customers cant participate in our Adaptive communications domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Adaptive communications Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What threat is Adaptive communications addressing?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- What business benefits will Adaptive communications goals deliver if achieved?
- How do we know if we are successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adaptive communications book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Adaptive communications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adaptive communications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adaptive communications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adaptive communications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adaptive communications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adaptive communications Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adaptive communications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: What is the reason for current performance gaps and do the risks and opportunities identified previously explain this?
- Procurement Audit: Was the length of original and recurrent contracts less than 3 years?
- Executing Process Group: Is activity definition the first process involved in Adaptive communications project time management?
- Procurement Audit: Are lease-purchase agreements drawn and processed in accordance with law and regulation?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization taken a well-grounded decision about the procurement procedure chosen and has it documented the process?
- Risk Register: What evidence do you have to justify the likelihood score of the risk (audit, incident report, claim, complaints, inspection, internal review)?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the Adaptive communications project?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Scope Management Plan: Has stakeholder analysis been conducted, assessing their influence on the Adaptive communications project and their authority levels?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed Adaptive communications project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Adaptive communications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adaptive communications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adaptive communications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adaptive communications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adaptive communications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adaptive communications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adaptive communications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adaptive communications project with this in-depth Adaptive communications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adaptive communications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adaptive communications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adaptive communications investments work better.
This Adaptive communications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.