Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adaptive communications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adaptive communications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adaptive communications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adaptive communications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adaptive communications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is Adaptive communications Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Adaptive communications with what users do day-to-day?
- Is the impact that Adaptive communications has shown?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- How frequently do you track Adaptive communications measures?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Adaptive communications Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adaptive communications book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Adaptive communications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adaptive communications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adaptive communications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adaptive communications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adaptive communications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adaptive communications Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adaptive communications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Strategic fit. Are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do checklists exist that list frequently performed activities?
- Lessons Learned: Was there a Adaptive communications project Definition document. Was there a Adaptive communications project Plan. Were they used during the Adaptive communications project?
- Source Selection Criteria: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Adaptive communications project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable Groups; Who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the Adaptive communications project?
- Quality Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for the post implementation review process?
- Cost Baseline: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
Step-by-step and complete Adaptive communications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adaptive communications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adaptive communications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adaptive communications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adaptive communications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adaptive communications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adaptive communications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adaptive communications project with this in-depth Adaptive communications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adaptive communications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adaptive communications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adaptive communications investments work better.
This Adaptive communications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.