Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adaptive Learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adaptive Learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adaptive Learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adaptive Learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adaptive Learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Why should people listen to you?
- How do we Lead with Adaptive Learning in Mind?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Adaptive Learning workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Adaptive Learning information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What are specific Adaptive Learning Rules to follow?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adaptive Learning book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Adaptive Learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adaptive Learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adaptive Learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adaptive Learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adaptive Learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adaptive Learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adaptive Learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Security analysis has access to information that is sanitized?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have designated specific forms or worksheets?
- Procurement Audit: Are advantages and disadvantages of in-house production, outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered?
- Risk Register: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Adaptive Learning project?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Adaptive Learning projects / systems?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Adaptive Learning project?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization able to present documentary evidence in support of compliance?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Change Management Plan: Has the Training co-ordinator been provided with the training details and put in place the necessary arrangements?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the Adaptive Learning project with specific technology?
Step-by-step and complete Adaptive Learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adaptive Learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adaptive Learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adaptive Learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adaptive Learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adaptive Learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adaptive Learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adaptive Learning project with this in-depth Adaptive Learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adaptive Learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adaptive Learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adaptive Learning investments work better.
This Adaptive Learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.