Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advanced Manufacturing Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advanced Manufacturing Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advanced Manufacturing Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advanced Manufacturing Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Manufacturing Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Advanced Manufacturing Software objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- When is/was the Advanced Manufacturing Software start date?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Advanced Manufacturing Software information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is the impact that Advanced Manufacturing Software has shown?
- What are your key Advanced Manufacturing Software organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What can you control?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advanced Manufacturing Software book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Advanced Manufacturing Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advanced Manufacturing Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advanced Manufacturing Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Manufacturing Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advanced Manufacturing Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advanced Manufacturing Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Advanced Manufacturing Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Will this change conflict with other requirements changes (e.g., lead to conflicting operational scenarios)?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Advanced Manufacturing Software projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Quality Management Plan: What are the established criteria that sampling / testing data are compared against?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Advanced Manufacturing Software project schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a PMO (Advanced Manufacturing Software project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Advanced Manufacturing Software project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation should be used to support the selection decision?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is implementation of resource portfolio management recommended in the last stage?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Attainable / Achievable: The goal is attainable; can you actually accomplish the goal?
- Communications Management Plan: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, their relative importance, and the ways in which their achievement will be measured?
Step-by-step and complete Advanced Manufacturing Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advanced Manufacturing Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advanced Manufacturing Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advanced Manufacturing Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advanced Manufacturing Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advanced Manufacturing Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advanced Manufacturing Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advanced Manufacturing Software project with this in-depth Advanced Manufacturing Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Manufacturing Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Manufacturing Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advanced Manufacturing Software investments work better.
This Advanced Manufacturing Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.