This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP assessment.
‘We made more progress with The Art of Service in 6 months than in the previous 2.5 years with another, much more expensive product. Install, deployment was flawless. Availability of training was awesome.’ – Senior Manager of Business Intelligence in the Government Industry
‘Wonderful user and sales experience. Excellent sales and product support. The The Art of Service team has gone above and beyond to help ensure that we are getting more than we expected out of the tool. The product is extremely user friendly and is helping us to put information in the hands of those who need it, quickly and reliably.’ – Executive Vice President, Supply Chain in the Manufacturing Industry
‘Thank you, this is perfect – I will certainly be recommending Self Assessment dashboards to all – I can’t wait to tell my colleagues on Monday’ Mel F., Change Management Professional
What Is The Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP Self-Assessment?
The Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP task and that every Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP with this Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is maximizing Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP protection the same as minimizing Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP loss?
- Define Question: How do we go about Comparing Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP approaches/solutions?
- Measure Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP?
- Analyze Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP leader?
- Improve Question: How do we Improve Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP service perception, and satisfaction?
- Control Question: What are the expected benefits of Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP to the business?
- Sustain Question: What would be the goal or target for a Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP’s improvement team?
Value [to you] of the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Advanced Message Queuing Protocol AMQP Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.