This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Advanced Penetration Testing assessment.
‘The value of information we get from the self-assessments has allowed us to create value-add dashboards our senior management and executives have found very useful in answering questions and revising critical business processes. We have also given our power business users the ability to analyze their own data which in turn helps my BI Team focus on providing complete and accurate data extracts and supports our theme of Self-Serve Analytics. I highly recommend The Art of Service to all my colleagues who are trying to make a decision on which BI data analytics and visualization tool to purchase!’ – Data Warehouse / BI Architect in the Communications Industry
‘The self-assessment gives business units the power to explore their own processes and activities, create their own dashboards without IT involvement. We have a dedicated person running self-assessment workshops and many people just explore the data without data preparation efforts.’ – SVP in the Finance Industry
‘BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.’ – Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Advanced Penetration Testing Self-Assessment?
The Advanced Penetration Testing Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Advanced Penetration Testing work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Advanced Penetration Testing task and that every Advanced Penetration Testing outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Advanced Penetration Testing opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Advanced Penetration Testing advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Advanced Penetration Testing Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Penetration Testing improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Advanced Penetration Testing Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Penetration Testing Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Advanced Penetration Testing Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Penetration Testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Penetration Testing and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Advanced Penetration Testing with this Advanced Penetration Testing Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is Advanced Penetration Testing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Define Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Advanced Penetration Testing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Measure Question: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Advanced Penetration Testing strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Analyze Question: What would happen if Advanced Penetration Testing weren’t done?
- Improve Question: How do we Improve Advanced Penetration Testing service perception, and satisfaction?
- Control Question: Why is it important to have senior management support for a Advanced Penetration Testing project?
- Sustain Question: Why is it important to have senior management support for a Advanced Penetration Testing project?
Value [to you] of the Advanced Penetration Testing Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Advanced Penetration Testing Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.