Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Among the Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Have all basic functions of Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS been defined?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Is Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Who controls critical resources?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Do we monitor the Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS project performance into line with the Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS project plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and vendors?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- WBS Dictionary: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of an organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the range and quality of its social and recreational services and facilities are appropriately effective and constructive in meeting the needs of staff?
- Risk Management Plan: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Closing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS project management processes you chose to use?
Step-by-step and complete Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS project with this in-depth Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS investments work better.
This Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.