This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS assessment.
‘Significant ease of use, widespread user adoption, happy user community. The best self-assessment tool there is.’ – Business Analyst in the Transportation Industry
‘BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.’ – Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
‘Time to realise data insights was extremely low.’ – CIO in the Construction Industry
What Is The Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Self-Assessment?
The Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS task and that every Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS with this Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Does Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Define Question: Is the impact that Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS has shown?
- Measure Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Analyze Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS leaders?
- Improve Question: How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS? In other words, what are the risks, if Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS does not deliver successfully?
- Control Question: If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Sustain Question: What are the business goals Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS is aiming to achieve?
Value [to you] of the Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Advanced Planning and Scheduling APS Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.