Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical After-sales Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any After-sales related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated After-sales specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the After-sales Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 866 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which After-sales improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 866 standard requirements:
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this After-sales process?
- What is it like to work for me?
- When is/was the After-sales start date?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for After-sales improvements?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent After-sales services/products?
- What are the key elements of your After-sales performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the After-sales book in PDF containing 866 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your After-sales self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the After-sales Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which After-sales areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough After-sales Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage After-sales projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step After-sales Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 After-sales project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Were After-sales project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will you coordinate Procurement with aspects of the After-sales project?
- Change Management Plan: Would you need to tailor a special message for each segment of the audience?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures established to prevent changes to the contract budget base other than those authorized by contractual action?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the meetings set up to have assigned note takers that will add action/issues to the issue list?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the After-sales project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for communicating with and among staff are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the After-sales project?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large After-sales project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
Step-by-step and complete After-sales Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 After-sales project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 After-sales project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 After-sales project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 After-sales project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 After-sales project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 After-sales project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any After-sales project with this in-depth After-sales Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose After-sales projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in After-sales and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make After-sales investments work better.
This After-sales All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.