Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AgcXML Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AgcXML related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AgcXML specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AgcXML Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AgcXML improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who sets the AgcXML standards?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- How to measure variability?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of AgcXML moving forward?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good AgcXML project manager?
- Does AgcXML analysis show the relationships among important AgcXML factors?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AgcXML book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AgcXML self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AgcXML Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AgcXML areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AgcXML Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AgcXML projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AgcXML Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AgcXML project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the AgcXML project documentation?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does the evaluation of any change include an impact analysis; how will the change affect the scope, time, cost, and quality of the goods or services being provided?
- Formal Acceptance: How does your team plan to obtain formal acceptance on your AgcXML project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Change Management Plan: What are the current methods of sharing information and do there need to be new ones developed?
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to AgcXML project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Must the receipt of goods be approved prior to payment?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time AgcXML projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much past performance information should be requested?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
Step-by-step and complete AgcXML Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AgcXML project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AgcXML project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AgcXML project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AgcXML project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AgcXML project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AgcXML project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AgcXML project with this in-depth AgcXML Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AgcXML projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AgcXML and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AgcXML investments work better.
This AgcXML All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.