Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile modeling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile modeling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile modeling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile modeling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile modeling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- Are there documented procedures?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- Is maximizing Agile modeling protection the same as minimizing Agile modeling loss?
- How do you manage and improve your Agile modeling work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Agile modeling process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile modeling book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Agile modeling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile modeling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile modeling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile modeling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile modeling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile modeling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agile modeling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the timing of assessments organized (e.g., pre/post-test, single point during training, multiple reassessment during training)?
- Risk Register: What is the reason for current performance gaps and do the risks and opportunities identified previously explain this?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which would be the NEXT thing for the Agile modeling project manager to do?
- Procurement Audit: Has the expected benefits from realisation of the procurement Agile modeling project been calculated?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Risk Register: What are our key risks/showstoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement Agile modeling project complies with relevant legislation?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A Agile modeling project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Agile modeling project?
Step-by-step and complete Agile modeling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile modeling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile modeling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile modeling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile modeling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile modeling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile modeling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile modeling project with this in-depth Agile modeling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile modeling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile modeling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile modeling investments work better.
This Agile modeling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.