Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Ops Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Ops related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Ops specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Ops Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 817 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Ops improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 817 standard requirements:
- Does Agile Ops analysis show the relationships among important Agile Ops factors?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Agile Ops project?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- What threat is Agile Ops addressing?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Why Measure?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Ops book in PDF containing 817 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Agile Ops self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Ops Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Ops areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Ops Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Ops projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Ops Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agile Ops project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What Agile Ops project was the first to use modern Agile Ops project management?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your Agile Ops project successful?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities of the purchasing department clearly defined?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the Agile Ops project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the personnel with the necessary skills and competence been identified and has agreement for their participation in the Agile Ops project been reached with the appropriate management?
- Decision Log: How does provision of information, both in terms of content and presentation, influence acceptance of alternative strategies?
- Procurement Audit: Are trial balances taken weekly for general ledgers for all funds?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Ops Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Ops project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Ops project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Ops project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Ops project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Ops project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Ops project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile Ops project with this in-depth Agile Ops Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Ops projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Ops and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Ops investments work better.
This Agile Ops All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.