Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Public Procurement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Public Procurement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Public Procurement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Public Procurement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Public Procurement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- How do we ensure that implementations of Agile Public Procurement products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Agile Public Procurement improvements?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Agile Public Procurement? If so, when did it change and why?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Who is the Agile Public Procurement process owner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Public Procurement book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Agile Public Procurement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Public Procurement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Public Procurement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Public Procurement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Public Procurement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Public Procurement Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agile Public Procurement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Can Process Improvements Lead to Unfavorable Variances?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Agile Public Procurement project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Team Member Status Report: Is there evidence that staff is taking a more professional approach toward management of the organizations Agile Public Procurement projects?
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this Agile Public Procurement project in xx weeks?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Governance system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control – How will the Agile Public Procurement project measure and control progress?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Agile Public Procurement project sufficiently qualified?
- Procurement Audit: If a purchase order calls for a cost-plus agreement, is the method of determining how final charges will be determined specified?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Public Procurement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Public Procurement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Public Procurement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Public Procurement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Public Procurement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Public Procurement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Public Procurement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile Public Procurement project with this in-depth Agile Public Procurement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Public Procurement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Public Procurement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Public Procurement investments work better.
This Agile Public Procurement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.