Ensure your organization evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information.
More Uses of the Agile Testing Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization sets up, maintains, and enhances test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, as mobile, desktop, and web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Ensure your organization, as an integral part of the Agile squad, collaborates to continuously improve value delivered, capability and practice, whilst ensuring quality is built into the process.
- Serve as subject matter specialist providing testing know how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Ensure your organization applies in depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and workflow for the area or function.
- Manage work with feature teams to understand the business and system impact of requested changes across multiple applications and be able to account for impact of the change to team members.
- Methodize: daily interaction with the development teams, supporting contractors, and customer stakeholders to follow integration processes as to transition capabilities through the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout your organization to understand business needs and identify opportunities for leveraging organization data to drive business solutions.
- Systematize: regulatory risk compliance management evaluates the design and effectiveness of controls against established industry framework and regulations to assess adherence with legal/regulatory requirements.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and issues while protecting IT assets by keeping information confidential; Improve applications by conducting systems analysis recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Manage work with team members to determine a sound test automation framework that promotes extensibility, usability, scalability, and adaptability, while maintaining compliance and security controls.
- Create and perform sample plan, test plan and control plan for the validation protocol and execute with proper planning and analyze the result with different statistical softwares.
- Be accountable for identifying needs and creating internal tools for front end developers to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in rolling out software and developing websites.
- Audit: mine and analyze data from databases to drive optimization and improvement of manufacturing process, new product and process development, and business strategies.
- Steer: research and deliver reports on open architectures that promote interoperability with the current architecture for the purpose of sharing data across applications.