Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AI in Retail Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AI in Retail related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AI in Retail specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AI in Retail Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 778 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AI in Retail improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 778 standard requirements:
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Have the types of risks that may impact AI in Retail been identified and analyzed?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Are we Assessing AI in Retail and Risk?
- How do we go about Securing AI in Retail?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- How do we keep improving AI in Retail?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AI in Retail book in PDF containing 778 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AI in Retail self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AI in Retail Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AI in Retail areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AI in Retail Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AI in Retail projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AI in Retail Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AI in Retail project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Identify the stakeholders levels most frequently used –or at least sought– in your AI in Retail projects and for which purpose?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the AI in Retail project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a AI in Retail project two days earlier?
- Procurement Audit: Is authorization required to make changes to the purchase order file?
- Risk Audit: Where will the next scandal or adverse media involving the organization come from?
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
- Lessons Learned: For the next AI in Retail project, how could you improve on the way AI in Retail project was conducted?
- Change Management Plan: Change invariability confront many relationships especially those that require a set of behaviours What roles with in the organization are affected and how?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
Step-by-step and complete AI in Retail Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AI in Retail project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AI in Retail project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AI in Retail project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AI in Retail project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AI in Retail project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AI in Retail project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AI in Retail project with this in-depth AI in Retail Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AI in Retail projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AI in Retail and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AI in Retail investments work better.
This AI in Retail All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.