Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AirWatch Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AirWatch related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AirWatch specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AirWatch Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AirWatch improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to AirWatch? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What are measures?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of AirWatch moving forward?
- Who will provide the final approval of AirWatch deliverables?
- How do you stay inspired?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a AirWatch strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AirWatch book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AirWatch self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AirWatch Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AirWatch areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AirWatch Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AirWatch projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AirWatch Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AirWatch project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will I be required to provide the AirWatch project team?
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
- Initiating Process Group: Have requirements been tested, approved, and fulfill the AirWatch project scope?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the AirWatch project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Source Selection Criteria: Will the technical evaluation factor unnecessarily force the acquisition into a higher-priced market segment?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: At what point will the AirWatch project be closed and what will be done to formally close the AirWatch project?
Step-by-step and complete AirWatch Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AirWatch project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AirWatch project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AirWatch project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AirWatch project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AirWatch project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AirWatch project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AirWatch project with this in-depth AirWatch Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AirWatch projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AirWatch and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AirWatch investments work better.
This AirWatch All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.