Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Alternative data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Alternative data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Alternative data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Alternative data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 653 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Alternative data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 653 standard requirements:
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Do Alternative data rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- How will you measure the results?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- What are the disruptive Alternative data technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Think about the functions involved in your Alternative data project. what processes flow from these functions?
- How do the Alternative data results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Alternative data book in PDF containing 653 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Alternative data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Alternative data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Alternative data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Alternative data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Alternative data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Alternative data Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Alternative data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Quality Management Plan: Have Alternative data project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Team Operating Agreement: What individual strengths does each team member bring to the group?
- Team Member Status Report: Does the organization have the means (staff, money, contract, etc.) to produce or to acquire the product, good, or service?
- Cost Management Plan: Contracting method – What contracting method is to be used for the contracts?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access the PM repository and where to find the Alternative data project documentation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help Alternative data project managers understand the organizational context for their Alternative data projects?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Change Management Plan: Will all Field Readiness Criteria have been practically met prior to training roll-out?
- Lessons Learned: What were the problems encountered in the Alternative data project-functional area relationship, why, and how could they be fixed?
Step-by-step and complete Alternative data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Alternative data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Alternative data project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Alternative data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Alternative data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Alternative data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Alternative data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Alternative data project with this in-depth Alternative data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Alternative data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Alternative data and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Alternative data investments work better.
This Alternative data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.