Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Amazon CloudWatch Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Amazon CloudWatch related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Amazon CloudWatch specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Amazon CloudWatch Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 824 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Amazon CloudWatch improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 824 standard requirements:
- How do we manage Amazon CloudWatch Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Can we do Amazon CloudWatch without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Amazon CloudWatch team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Amazon CloudWatch project?
- How much does Amazon CloudWatch help?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Amazon CloudWatch book in PDF containing 824 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Amazon CloudWatch self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Amazon CloudWatch Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Amazon CloudWatch areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Amazon CloudWatch Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Amazon CloudWatch projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Amazon CloudWatch Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Amazon CloudWatch project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the Amazon CloudWatch project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Amazon CloudWatch project risks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the Amazon CloudWatch projects fail to meet deadline?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a legal authority for the procurement Amazon CloudWatch project?
- Procurement Audit: Is an employee assigned to follow up at regular intervals on outstanding purchase orders over 30 days old?
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
Step-by-step and complete Amazon CloudWatch Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Amazon CloudWatch project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Amazon CloudWatch project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Amazon CloudWatch project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Amazon CloudWatch project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Amazon CloudWatch project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Amazon CloudWatch project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Amazon CloudWatch project with this in-depth Amazon CloudWatch Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Amazon CloudWatch projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Amazon CloudWatch and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Amazon CloudWatch investments work better.
This Amazon CloudWatch All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.