Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AMO (application management outsourcing) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AMO (application management outsourcing) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AMO (application management outsourcing) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AMO (application management outsourcing) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 817 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AMO (application management outsourcing) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 817 standard requirements:
- How do the AMO (application management outsourcing) results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Is AMO (application management outsourcing) currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for AMO (application management outsourcing) strengthening and reform actually originate?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of AMO (application management outsourcing) moving forward?
- Does AMO (application management outsourcing) systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AMO (application management outsourcing) book in PDF containing 817 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AMO (application management outsourcing) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AMO (application management outsourcing) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AMO (application management outsourcing) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AMO (application management outsourcing) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AMO (application management outsourcing) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AMO (application management outsourcing) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AMO (application management outsourcing) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Milestone List: Describe the industry you are in and the market growth opportunities. What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were AMO (application management outsourcing) project team meetings conducted?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Change Management Plan: Will a different work structure focus people on what is important?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award decision based on the result of the evaluation of tenders?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for AMO (application management outsourcing) project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the AMO (application management outsourcing) project scope to ensure the AMO (application management outsourcing) project remains within the scope baseline?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you then often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure AMO (application management outsourcing) project success?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
Step-by-step and complete AMO (application management outsourcing) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AMO (application management outsourcing) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AMO (application management outsourcing) project with this in-depth AMO (application management outsourcing) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AMO (application management outsourcing) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AMO (application management outsourcing) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AMO (application management outsourcing) investments work better.
This AMO (application management outsourcing) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.