Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AMO (application management outsourcing) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AMO (application management outsourcing) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AMO (application management outsourcing) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AMO (application management outsourcing) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 921 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AMO (application management outsourcing) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 921 standard requirements:
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your AMO (application management outsourcing) strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Who is going to care?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Why is AMO (application management outsourcing) important for you now?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, AMO (application management outsourcing) Experience, and Brand Value
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- In what ways are AMO (application management outsourcing) vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- How will you measure your AMO (application management outsourcing) effectiveness?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AMO (application management outsourcing) book in PDF containing 921 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AMO (application management outsourcing) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AMO (application management outsourcing) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AMO (application management outsourcing) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AMO (application management outsourcing) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AMO (application management outsourcing) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AMO (application management outsourcing) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AMO (application management outsourcing) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for AMO (application management outsourcing) project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How many AMO (application management outsourcing) project staff does this specific process affect?
- Cost Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the AMO (application management outsourcing) project documentation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful AMO (application management outsourcing) project plan execution?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by AMO (application management outsourcing) project personnel coordinated with those responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
- Executing Process Group: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for arranging and managing the review(s)?
Step-by-step and complete AMO (application management outsourcing) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AMO (application management outsourcing) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AMO (application management outsourcing) project with this in-depth AMO (application management outsourcing) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AMO (application management outsourcing) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AMO (application management outsourcing) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AMO (application management outsourcing) investments work better.
This AMO (application management outsourcing) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.