Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AMS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AMS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AMS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AMS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AMS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- How are the AMS’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- Is there a standardized process?
- What management system can we use to leverage the AMS experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- How do controls support value?
- Whats the best design framework for AMS organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Who are the AMS improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AMS book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AMS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AMS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AMS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AMS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AMS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AMS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AMS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent do the intervention objectives and strategies of the AMS project respond to the organizations plans?
- Risk Audit: Is there a clear procedure for reporting accidents/injuries?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to us?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do the orgabizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Cost Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the AMS project team?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the AMS project portfolio. How is this helpful in AMS project selection?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Executing Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented AMS project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete AMS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AMS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AMS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AMS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AMS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AMS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AMS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AMS project with this in-depth AMS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AMS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AMS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AMS investments work better.
This AMS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.