Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Analytical technique Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Analytical technique related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Analytical technique specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Analytical technique Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analytical technique improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- How do you use Analytical technique data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- What are the most used analytical techniques in supply chain inventory planning and control?
- How can analytical techniques help organizations to retain competitive advantage?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Can we do Analytical technique without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- What is the implementation plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Analytical technique book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Analytical technique self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Analytical technique Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Analytical technique areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analytical technique Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Analytical technique projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Analytical technique Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Analytical technique project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Analytical technique project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Analytical technique project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Team Directory: How and in what format should information be presented?
- Project Scope Statement: What process would you recommend for creating the Analytical technique project scope statement?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Guiding question: Who shall you involve in the making of the stakeholder map?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Analytical technique project(s)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of commitment and professionalism?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
Step-by-step and complete Analytical technique Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Analytical technique project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Analytical technique project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Analytical technique project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Analytical technique project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Analytical technique project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Analytical technique project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Analytical technique project with this in-depth Analytical technique Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analytical technique projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analytical technique and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Analytical technique investments work better.
This Analytical technique All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.