This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Analytics assessment.
‘The product is the most versatile, open and adaptable with endless opportunities for integration and visual analytics’ – Business Intelligence Analyst in the Government Industry
‘Great experience thus far with The Art of Service. Easy to implement, powerful BI capabilities, great visualizations, and very user friendly. Thus far there hasn’t been a need or desire to receive additional training or support from the The Art of Service team.’ – Senior Consultant in the Services Industry
‘Strong user community and online support offerings. Responsive sales and support organization. Forward thinking approach to customer needs.’ – CIO in the Government Industry
What Is The Analytics Self-Assessment?
The Analytics Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Analytics work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Analytics task and that every Analytics outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Analytics opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Analytics advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Analytics Self-Assessment. Featuring 1257 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analytics improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Analytics Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 1257 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analytics Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Analytics Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analytics and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Analytics with this Analytics Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 1257 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How significant is columnar storage for big data analytics and why?
- Define Question: How do I transfer one google analytics account to another?
- Measure Question: Is data mining analytics a field too technical for interested b school students?
- Analyze Question: Could there be a google analytics style stats application for retail outlets to track their customers over time using credit card information as identifying information for the customers?
- Improve Question: What tools are out there to help small businesses understand google analytics?
- Control Question: Is there a free facebook analytics tool that measures brand sentiment?
- Sustain Question: How are the Analytics’s objectives aligned to the organization’s overall business strategy?
Value [to you] of the Analytics Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Analytics Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.