Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Anaqua Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Anaqua related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Anaqua specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Anaqua Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Anaqua improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Anaqua strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- Which Anaqua goals are the most important?
- What will drive Anaqua change?
- What are specific Anaqua Rules to follow?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- How do we accomplish our long range Anaqua goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Anaqua book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Anaqua self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Anaqua Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Anaqua areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Anaqua Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Anaqua projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Anaqua Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Anaqua project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Anaqua project risks?
- Risk Audit: What is happening in other jurisdictions? Could that happen here?
- Procurement Audit: Can small orders such as magazine subscriptions and non-product items such as membership in organizations be processed by the ordering department?
- Project Performance Report: How will procurement be coordinated with other Anaqua project aspects, such as scheduling and performance reporting?
- Risk Audit: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the Anaqua project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the Anaqua project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Scope Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
Step-by-step and complete Anaqua Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Anaqua project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Anaqua project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Anaqua project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Anaqua project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Anaqua project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Anaqua project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Anaqua project with this in-depth Anaqua Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Anaqua projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Anaqua and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Anaqua investments work better.
This Anaqua All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.