Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Anger Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Anger Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Anger Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Anger Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Anger Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- What are the barriers to increased Anger Management production?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What will drive Anger Management change?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Anger Management into the services that we provide?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- How important is Anger Management to the user organizations mission?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Anger Management book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Anger Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Anger Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Anger Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Anger Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Anger Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Anger Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Anger Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated Anger Management project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Anger Management project stage?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, etc?
- Scope Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teams purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company heading towards expansion, outsourcing of certain talents or making cut-backs to save money?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Anger Management projects educators?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Anger Management project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Anger Management project stage?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Change Management Plan: What are you trying to achieve as a result of communication?
Step-by-step and complete Anger Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Anger Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Anger Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Anger Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Anger Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Anger Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Anger Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Anger Management project with this in-depth Anger Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Anger Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Anger Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Anger Management investments work better.
This Anger Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.