Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Angular Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Angular related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Angular specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Angular Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Angular improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do your measurements capture actionable Angular information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- How do you manage and improve your Angular work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Given three angles of relative orientation, how should the input image be pre-warped to display an axis-aligned rectangular image?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Angular results are met?
- When rolling out new versions of microservices how can you control which users are routed to the new version?
- What if you want to understand the health and status of your complete microservice based application?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Angular ?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Angular book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Angular self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Angular Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Angular areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Angular Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Angular projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Angular Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Angular project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand Angular projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Angular project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Angular project risks?
- Risk Register: Whats the appropriate level of risk management for this Angular project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the formal review of requests to participate or evaluation of bids correctly undertaken?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Activity Attributes: How many resources do you need to complete the work scope within a limit of X number of days?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Angular Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Angular project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Angular project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Angular project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Angular project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Angular project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Angular project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Angular project with this in-depth Angular Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Angular projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Angular and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Angular investments work better.
This Angular All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.