Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Any Emcee Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Any Emcee related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Any Emcee specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Any Emcee Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Any Emcee improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Was a data collection plan established?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Any Emcee?
- How does the Any Emcee manager ensure against scope creep?
- What is Any Emcee’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Any Emcee study?
- How can the value of Any Emcee be defined?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Any Emcee book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Any Emcee self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Any Emcee Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Any Emcee areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Any Emcee Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Any Emcee projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Any Emcee Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Any Emcee project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Any Emcee projects?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Is it feasible to establish a control group arrangement?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the schedule include Any Emcee project management time and change request analysis time?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Propriety: Who needs to be involved in the evaluation to be ethical?
- Quality Management Plan: Were there any deficiencies / issues identified in the prior years self-assessment?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Any Emcee project repository for each release?
- Procurement Audit: Are there reasonable procedures to identify possible sources of supply?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Any Emcee project?
- Procurement Audit: Have the funding arrangements been agreed where payments take place over several financial periods?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
Step-by-step and complete Any Emcee Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Any Emcee project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Any Emcee project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Any Emcee project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Any Emcee project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Any Emcee project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Any Emcee project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Any Emcee project with this in-depth Any Emcee Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Any Emcee projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Any Emcee and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Any Emcee investments work better.
This Any Emcee All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.