Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Any Emcee Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Any Emcee related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Any Emcee specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Any Emcee Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Any Emcee improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Any Emcee process?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Any Emcee’s gains?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Any Emcee goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Among the Any Emcee product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Will team members regularly document their Any Emcee work?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Any Emcee book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Any Emcee self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Any Emcee Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Any Emcee areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Any Emcee Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Any Emcee projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Any Emcee Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Any Emcee project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Scope Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Procurement Audit: Are behaviour modification applied to change procurement of goods and services if procurement is not functioning properly?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Any Emcee project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all office bearers/staff?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Any Emcee project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Any Emcee project?
- Procurement Audit: If information was withheld, was there reasonable justification for this decision?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- WBS Dictionary: Are Any Emcee projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
Step-by-step and complete Any Emcee Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Any Emcee project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Any Emcee project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Any Emcee project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Any Emcee project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Any Emcee project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Any Emcee project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Any Emcee project with this in-depth Any Emcee Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Any Emcee projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Any Emcee and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Any Emcee investments work better.
This Any Emcee All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.