This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Apache Maven assessment.
‘I have worked with many different technologies. Many of these companies need to study how The Art of Service supports their customer every step of the way to ensure a smooth deployment and continued success.’ – Sr. Domain Application Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
‘In a matter of minutes, you can have basic reports working with few effort. Non-IT users can use The Art of Service’s self assessment without IT support, they are really autonomous.— BI Architect in the Energy and Utilities Industry
‘Really nice product, very powerful… support from executive level (above C-suite)’ – Project Manager in the Government Industry
What Is The Apache Maven Self-Assessment?
The Apache Maven Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Apache Maven work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Apache Maven task and that every Apache Maven outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Apache Maven opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Apache Maven advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Apache Maven Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Apache Maven improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Apache Maven Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Apache Maven Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Apache Maven Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Apache Maven projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Apache Maven and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Apache Maven with this Apache Maven Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What would happen if Apache Maven weren’t done?
- Define Question: Does Apache Maven create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Measure Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to Apache Maven?
- Analyze Question: How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Apache Maven? In other words, what are the risks, if Apache Maven does not deliver successfully?
- Improve Question: Are improvement team members fully trained on Apache Maven?
- Control Question: Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Apache Maven improvements?
- Sustain Question: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Apache Maven process?
Value [to you] of the Apache Maven Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Apache Maven Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.